Thursday, July 11, 2013

Funny where life takes you!

Since learning a big life lesson a few years ago, I have seen my life through a very different lens.
I used to think that I had  to plan and organise every detail of my life in order for things to happen.
After a fairly major wake up call at the age of 38 and a realisation that no matter how much I organise things, it rarely works out how I want it to. I discovered that life / the universe / god / fate - whatever you want to  call it, has its own plan for me and that I just need to go along for the ride. I always thought I needed to create my own opportunities and whilst there may be an element of that, I have found that by going along with life and not exerting too much energy to fight against it, life has taken me to places I never even thought I would go. The universe does know best, I just need to hang on for the ride and what a ride it is!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment